About BACS Te Hapori me Ta Pakihi Toha
A warm welcome to you from the BACS community, the hub of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in New Zealand. We care about people sustainability and we believe the best way to make a positive impact is through sharing resources to attain equity for all.
BACS is a trusted partner in facilitating the sharing of skills, knowledge, resources and wisdom between community organisations and businesses to tackle issues in New Zealand society to better enable communities to thrive.
- We provide a common sense approach to corporate social responsibility that is easy to understand.
- We make connections via the BACS network of members and partners, website, social media and events.
- We provide opportunities to share real skills, best practice, knowledge and wisdom.
- We enable our members to deliver their vision through tangible CSR impacts.
- We provide member-driven resources for peer- to -peer sharing to build competency.
- We help our community members to increase their effectiveness.
- We help our business members make decisions on how to best invest in their communities.
To join us as a responsible business, community partner or a professional working in the field of CSR we invite you to apply as BACS member or partner, we will send details of what that means for you and the subscription fee.
Once listed you will have your logo and a brief description of your work with a link to your website. You may then submit news articles, reports and events that are BACS relevant.
If you have any questions please contact us.