BACS is pleased to invite you to our half-day workshops in association with our partner the global sustainability advisory organisation Corporate Citizenship. We will be presenting these events in Auckland and Wellington for New Zealand businesses seeking to improve their impact through reporting of their corporate social responsibility
and their Social Index Score
The BACS Social Index uses the scores collected from the BACS Good Business Egg Awards by a panel of community leaders. These Awards, now in their sixth year, work as an independent process capturing activity that is acknowledged by communities as being great social impact initiatives, rather than business promotions.
Business activities are categorised into three areas; education and skills, health and wellbeing and community empowerment.
The Awards are now well recognised and valued by business across New Zealand as they recognise genuine social impact as seen through the eyes of the community which the business serves.
The Awards recognise genuine achievement to tackle social issues not a company’s ability to merely present great communications.
Companies cannot nominate themselves for an award, nominations come throughout communities within New Zealand and are judged by community leaders.
To help New Zealand business better their scores and deliver greater value for themselves and for their community, the half day workshops will;
- Explain how the BACS Good Business Egg and the BACS Social Index scoring works
- Provide guidance and practical tools to drive up a company’s score
- Ensure your company’s social investments deliver the best value for you and your community
- Deliver enhanced reputational benefit to your company
- For attendees only there will also be an opportunity to have a 1-1 meeting with BACS and Corporate Citizenship after the event
- Book through Wellington or Auckland links below.