COMMUNITY! … TELL US WHICH BUSINESSES ARE THE GOOD GUYS
Since 2013 you have given us on names of businesses that are doing their social responsibility well in New Zealand.
We keep a listing of 100 NZ businesses and we now need some new names to put into our kete to see who will be realised as good examples for the BACS Good Business Egg Awards 2018. (This is who won in 2017.)
As our global BACS ambassador Dame Julia Cleverdon says “name and fame” that way the level of social activity will be improved and become more meaningful for us all.
- We will check all the nominated businesses before putting them before the BACS Community Leader Panelists who make the decisions and comments for the BACS Good Business Egg Awards 2018.
- If you are able to consider the criteria below with some knowledge that would assist us whilst we do the research…although you are not expected to know all of it!
- Please provide the business name, a name we could contact (if you know of), what kind of business they operate (we take all).
- Your name and community/charity. We do not divulge who has nominated which business and we never divulge who our BACS Panelists are.
- We need your nominations before Friday 22nd December.
- Does the business have a good commitment to the community without bragging or using it just as a branding exercise?
- Do they report their community activities and involvement? If so how can we see it? They might do it all through social media, some don’t do ‘reporting’.
- What sort of activities are you aware of? Do they share their resources? Help you with events/donations? Or assist with skill sharing?
- Is there any evidence of internal social responsibility that you know of?
- Do they listen to community and share outcomes?
- Are they aware of the social impact they are trying to succeed with?
Please email your nomination to email@example.com
Thank you from the BACS Team!